Siena beats Manhattan 93-69
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP)—Kenny Hasbrouck scored 23 points to help Siena rout Manhattan 93-69 on senior night Thursday.
Clarence Jackson added 21 points and Edwin Ubiles had 20 for Siena (20-6, 14-1 MAAC), which beat Manhattan for the seventh time in eight meetings.
Darryl Crawford scored 22 points for the Jaspers (14-11, 8-7 MAAC). Chris Smith added 17.
The Saints were 6-24 in 2004-05, the year before Hasbrouck arrived.
Hasbrouck, head coach Fran McCaffery’s first recruit, led the Saints to a win over Vanderbilt in last year’s NCAA tournament.
Siena jumped out to a 21-6 lead and took a 47-31 edge into the halftime break en route to its highest scoring game of the year.
- Siena beats Manhattan 93-69
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look