Pepperdine rallies for 66-60 win over Santa Clara
MALIBU, Calif. (AP)—Jonathan Dupre had 16 points and six rebounds as Pepperdine rallied from a 15-point deficit to beat Santa Clara 66-60 Thursday.
The Waves (7-18, 4-5 West Coast Conference) scored the game’s first basket but didn’t lead again until Keion Bell’s two free throws with 1:56 left in the second half put Pepperdine ahead 60-58. Bell’s points capped a 19-10 run that began when Dupre made three long jumpers and two 3-pointers.
John Bryant had 25 points and 12 rebounds for Santa Clara (13-14, 5-5), which led 37-24 at halftime and extended the lead to 15 early in the second half.
- In honor of the ESPY's, let's give out some college hoops awards
- Alkins leads No. 20 Arizona past Missouri, 79-60
- Gillon, Thompson lead Syracuse over Boston University
- Temple builds big lead, hangs on to top DePaul 74-65
- Creighton's 113-58 win over Lancers biggest margin since '02
- McBrayer scores 18 as Minnesota overpowers Georgia Southern