St. Francis, NY 57, Mount St. Mary’s, Md. 68
EMMITSBURG, Md. (AP)—Kelly Beidler scored 19 points, leading four Mount St. Mary’s players in double figures in a 68-57 win over St. Francis, NY on Thursday night.
Jeremy Goode added 16 points and eight assists, while Jean Cajou chipped in with 12 and Shawn Atupem had 10 for the Mountaineers (15-10, 10-4 Northeast Conference). Beidler and Atupem also grabbed seven boards apiece.
Jamaal Womack led the Terriers (8-16, 6-8) with 17 points and Ricky Cadell added 15.
The Mountaineers opened the game up on an 11-4 run and led 29-25 at halftime. They blew the game open with a 13-0 run to start the second half.
Mount St. Mary’s swept the season series with the win, and has won two straight games and 10 of 11.
- St. Francis, NY 57, Mount St. Mary's, Md. 68
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?