Wofford beats UNC Greensboro 69-57
GREENSBORO, N.C. (AP)—Noah Dahlman scored 18 points as Wofford beat UNC Greensboro 69-57 on Monday night.
Junior Salters added 16 points for the Terriers (11-11, 7-6 Southern Conference), who shot 4 of 8 from 3-point range. Tim Johnson chipped in with nine points, 13 rebounds and six assists.
The Spartans (4-19, 3-11) were paced by Ben Stywall, who finished with 20 points and nine rebounds. Kendall Toney added 15 points on 6-of-13 shooting.
The Terriers trailed 31-29 at halftime, but used a 10-2 run midway through the second half to take a 52-43 lead with 9:37 remaining.
Wofford shot 50 percent from the field (27-for-54) and 46.7 percent from behind the 3-point arc (7-for-15). The Terriers also recorded 17 assists.
UNC Greensboro shot 34.4 percent from the field (21-for-61).
- Wofford beats UNC Greensboro 69-57
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look