Radford defeats Presbyterian 78-61
RADFORD, Va. (AP)—Artsiom Parakhouski scored 21 points to lead Radford to a 78-61 win over Presbyterian on Saturday night.
Parakhouski added eight rebounds for the Highlanders (13-10, 10-2 Big South Conference), who have won four straight games. Phillip Martin scored 16 points, and Amir Johnson added 15.
Bryan Bostic scored 20 points of 8 of 17 shooting for the Blue Hose (10-13, 7-5). Al’Lonzo Coleman added 15 points and 12 rebounds.
Presbyterian committed 21 turnovers, 13 of which were Radford steals. They also failed to record a blocked shot, while Radford had five.
The Highlanders shot 49 percent from the field (25-for-51) and 88.9 percent from the free-throw line (24-for-27).
- On-target Creighton whips Southern Illinois 88-69
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case