Tillman keys Ohio’s 57-45 win over E. Michigan
ATHENS, Ohio (AP)—Jerome Tillman’s 14 points moved him into 10th place on Ohio’s career scoring list and helped the Bobcats to a 57-45 victory over Eastern Michigan on Saturday.
Steven Coleman added 10 points for Ohio (12-10, 5-4 Mid-American Conference).
Ohio went to the line just seven times, making five free throw attempts, while beating Eastern for the fourth consecutive time at home.
Brandon Bowdry and Justin Dobbins had 11 points apiece for the Eagles (3-20, 1-8), whose 45 points were a season low for the Ohio defense.
Ohio took the lead for good on a 3-pointer by Tommy Freeman that made it 9-6 at 12:08, and Ohio led 24-20 at the half. Dobbins cut that to 2 points on a jumper four seconds into the second half, but bookend baskets by Freeman started and ended a 7-0 run that put the Bobcats in control the rest of the way.
- Tillman keys Ohio's 57-45 win over E. Michigan
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0