Keister leads Holy Cross over Lafayette, 64-50
EASTON, Pa. (AP)—Andrew Keister had 16 points and 10 rebounds to lead Holy Cross to a 64-50 win over Lafayette on Saturday.
Keister, who was 7-7 from the field and 2-2 at the foul line, led four Holy Cross (12-11) players in double figures. R.J. Evans had 11 and Andrew Beinert and Colin Cunningham each had 10.
Ryan Willen led the way for Lafayette with 17 points. Andrew Brown added 12, but also committed five turnovers.
The teams were tied at 30 at the end of the first half. But Holy Cross shot 50 percent from the field in the second half, compared to 26 percent for Lafayette (6-17).
Holy Cross also dominated in the paint with 32 points, compared to 12 for Lafayette.
- Keister leads Holy Cross over Lafayette, 64-50
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game