Wichita State beats Indiana State 64-58
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP)—Ramon Clemente had 16 points and 12 rebounds and Clevin Hannah scored 14 points to lead Wichita State to its first road win this season, 64-58 over Indiana State on Wednesday night.
The Shockers (11-12, 5-7 Missouri Valley) handed the Sycamores their seventh straight loss.
Wichita State shot 22-of-52 from the field and 16-of-24 from the free-throw line. The Shockers scored 18 points off turnovers.
Harry Marshall scored 18 for Indiana State (4-19, 2-10), which was outrebounded 39-25.
Rashad Reed shot 2-of-3 from three-point range for the Sycamores, who led 26-23 at halftime.
Indiana State shot 21-of-47 from the field and 11-of-14 from the line.
- Wichita State beats Indiana State 64-58
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0