Woodhouse leads Colgate over Bucknell
HAMILTON, N.Y. (AP)—Alex Woodhouse scored all 13 of his points in the second half to lead Colgate to a 68-57 over Bucknell on Wednesday night.
Colgate (7-14, 3-5 Patriot League) snapped a three-game losing streak as Bucknell (5-17, 2-6) remained winless in 13 road games.
Woodhouse added eight rebounds and five blocked shots to the Colgate attack, freshman guard Anthony Hill scored a career-high 14 points, and Mike Venezia and Yaw Gyawu had 10 points apiece.
Patrick Behan led the Bison with 18 points, Justin Castleberry added 13, and Bryan Cohen 11.
Bucknell led 26-23 at halftime, but Colgate scored 13 straight points early in the second half to take command. Woodhouse had four points to key the spurt, which Venezia started with a deep 3-pointer.
Colgate made 13-of-16 free throws in the final 4 minutes after Bucknell cut the lead to single digits.
- Woodhouse leads Colgate over Bucknell
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four