Alabama A&M beats Prairie View A&M 77-73 OT
PRAIRIE VIEW, Texas (AP)—Cornelius Hester and Jonathan Inman combined for 46 points and led Alabama A&M to a come-from-behind overtime victory defeating Prairie View A&M, 77-73 Monday night.
Inman’s double-double of a career-high 22 points and 12 rebounds, together with Hester’s game-high 24 points contributed to the win. Desmond Jackson chipped in with 12 for Alabama A&M (6-11, 4-5 SWAC).
The Bulldogs trailed by nine at the break as Prairie View A&M pulled away late in the first half to post a 36-27 lead. Hester, Inman, and Jackson combined to score all but 11 of the Bulldogs’ 39 points in the second half, and the game went to overtime tied at 66.
After Prairie View A&M pulled ahead 69-66 in the extra period, Jackson tied the game with a three-pointer, and Alabama A&M never trailed again.
- Alabama A&M beats Prairie View A&M 77-73 OT
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Gonzaga's Mark Few doesn't feel he needs a Final Four to validate his legacy
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin