Aggies beat Cowboys 76-64
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP)—Bryan Davis had 18 points to lead four Texas A&M players in double figures and the Aggies got a 76-64 win over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
The Aggies led by 14 at halftime, but allowed the Cowboys to get within two points midway through the second half on a 3-point play by Terrel Harris. Donald Sloan then hit a jumper, got fouled on a 3-point attempt and made all three free throws to put Texas A&M (17-5, 3-4 Big 12 Conference) comfortably ahead.
Texas A&M made 11 free throws in the last five minutes to secure the win.
Oklahoma State (13-7, 2-4), which has lost four of its last five, was led by Harris with 17 points.
The Aggies, who lost to the Cowboys 72-61 earlier this season, have won two straight and are 13-1 at home this season.
- Xavier lands a big recruit: 7-foot-5, 338-pound Sim Bhullar
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the west returns and defense triumphs
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game
- How a gut-wrenching loss, a promise, and countless post-practice shots fueled Oregon’s Final Four run
- Somehow ... someway ... the SEC is dominating the NCAA tournament
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Follow NCAA tournament Elite Eight action
- Gonzaga's Mark Few after reaching Final Four at last: 'Might as well win it all'
- Xavier's J.P. Macura hits 80-foot shot that is ultimately waved off during wild 30-second stretch