Cleveland St. tops Wright St., 59-50
CLEVELAND (AP)—Norris Cole scored 20 points to lead Cleveland State to a 59-50 victory over Wright State on Saturday night.
But it was J’Nathan Bullock’s 10 points during an 18-0 run that woke up Cleveland State and drove the Vikings to an insurmountable 35-17 lead at halftime.
Bullock finished with 14 points for Cleveland State (13-9, 6-5 Horizon League).
Troy Tabler had 12 points for Wright State (15-8, 6-5).
Wright State jumped to a 10-4 lead before Bullock rocked Cleveland State out of its sluggish start. Bullock hit two 3-pointers, a layup and a pair for free throws in that 18-0 run while Wright State, which had won five straight, went scoreless for nearly 7 minutes.
- Who's college basketball's midseason player of the year?
- NCAA rules Florida's Gak ineligible to play in 2016-17
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout
- NCAA to survey potential host cities on discrimination laws
- George Washington investigating basketball coach Lonergan
- Alabama AD completes cancer treatment, cleared to go home