UNLV beats Air Force 59-38
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. (AP)—Joe Darger had a game-high 18 points and UNLV connected on 12 3-pointers as the Rebels handed Air Force its eighth straight loss, 59-38, Saturday afternoon.
The Rebels attempted 30 shots from 3-point range, with Kendall Wallace scoring all of his 15 points from beyond the arc. Wink Adams added 13 points for UNLV, while Matt Holland led Air Force with 13 points.
The Falcons hit just 5-of-20 shots from 3-point range and shot 35 percent from the field in the loss, their ninth in 10 games.
UNLV improved to 17-4 on the season, 5-2 in the Mountain West Conference, while Air Force fell to 9-11 overall and 0-7 in conference play.
- UNLV beats Air Force 59-38
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'
- Zach Collins enters draft, becomes Gonzaga's first one-and-done
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Isaac Humphries' exit means Kentucky may lose eight of its top nine players
- The 12 most intriguing (or confusing) hires of the college basketball coaching carousel