Johnson dunk caps Dayton’s 47-46 win over St Louis
DAYTON, Ohio (AP)—Marcus Johnson’s dunk off an alleyoop pass from Rob Lowery with 1:06 to play gave Dayton a 47-46 victory Thursday night in a defense-dominant struggle with Saint Louis.
Chris Wright had 16 points for Dayton (19-2, 5-1 Atlantic 10), and Charles Little had 14.
Kwamain Mitchell led the Billikens (11-9, 2-4) with 15 points, but his 8-foot jumper with 4 seconds left fell off the rim.
Dayton trailed 28-27 at the half en route to a record 15th straight victory in UD Arena. The Flyers are 8-0 this season in games decided by five points or less, and this one included five ties and 11 lead changes.
- Johnson dunk caps Dayton's 47-46 win over St Louis
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Oregon team breakdown
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Butler team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown