Kingsley scores 25 in 73-45 SFA win over Demons
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP)—Matt Kingsley scored 25 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 73-45 victory over Northwestern State on Wednesday night.
Kingsley made 12-of-15 field goals in the game and was 1-for-1 from the free throw line. Benson Akpan scored 12 points off the bench and Eddie Williams added 11 for the Lumberjacks (13-5, 5-1 Southland).
No player was able to reach double digits for Northwestern State (8-12, 0-5). The Demons fell behind 35-26 in the first half then followed that up with a 19-point second half effort in which they made only seven field goals.
- Kingsley scores 25 in 73-45 SFA win over Demons
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Follow NCAA tournament Elite Eight action
- How a gut-wrenching loss, a promise, and countless post-practice shots fueled Oregon’s Final Four run
- Gonzaga's Mark Few after reaching Final Four at last: 'Might as well win it all'
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game
- How Oregon shut down Kansas to advance to Final Four
- Has Gonzaga finally silenced the doubters?
- Somehow ... someway ... the SEC is dominating the NCAA tournament