Kingsley scores 25 in 73-45 SFA win over Demons
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP)—Matt Kingsley scored 25 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 73-45 victory over Northwestern State on Wednesday night.
Kingsley made 12-of-15 field goals in the game and was 1-for-1 from the free throw line. Benson Akpan scored 12 points off the bench and Eddie Williams added 11 for the Lumberjacks (13-5, 5-1 Southland).
No player was able to reach double digits for Northwestern State (8-12, 0-5). The Demons fell behind 35-26 in the first half then followed that up with a 19-point second half effort in which they made only seven field goals.
- Montana comes from behind to beat N. Arizona 62-61
- UNC: Pinson out indefinitely with broken bone in right foot
- Defending champion Oregon picked to repeat as Pac-12 winner
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim has a sudden wealth of depth
- Izzo isn't sure what to expect from new-look Michigan State
- NCAA accuses Louisville, Pitino of violations in escort case