Lehigh edges Bucknell 61-59
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Marquis Hall scored 13 of his 16 points in the second half, and his off-balance jumper with one second remaining was the game-winner as Lehigh rallied past Bucknell 61-59 Wednesday night.
Zahir Carrington had 13 points and 11 rebounds for his sixth double-double of the season. and Rob Keefer added 10 points for Lehigh (13-7, 3-3 Patriot League).
Patrick Behan and Justin Castleberry each scored 18 points and Bryan Cohen added 10 for Bucknell (5-15, 2-4).
Lehigh faced a nine-point deficit, 30-21, at halftime, and used 14-for-30 shooting in the second half to rally for its third win in four games.
Bucknell shot 57 percent (12-for-21) in the first half, but struggled in the second half, going 10-for-26.
- Old Dominion beats Bradley 66-62 in CIT final
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality