Sacred Heart beats Wagner, 68-64
New York (AP)—Chauncey Hardy scored 21 of his game-high 25 points in the first half and Sacred Heart held off Wagner, 68-64 on Sunday.
Joey Henley added 18 points and a game-high 10 rebounds for the Pioneers (8-1,5-4 Northeast).
Jamal Smith’s 16 points topped the Seahawks (10-9, 3-6), who lost their third straight. Joey Mundweiler added 12.
Llew Radford converted one of two free throws to make it 61-61 with 3:51 to play in the game, and teammate Jerrell Thompson followed with a jumper 45 seconds later to get the Pioneers the lead for good.
- Bubble breakdown: Xavier-Dayton highlights Friday’s slate
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case