Richard, Miller lead Army past Navy
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP)—Cleveland Richard scored 17 points and Josh Miller added 14 as Army edged Navy 76-71 on Sunday.
The Black Knights (5-13, 1-3) led 33-26 at the half and shot 26-of-40 for the game.
Adam Teague scored 16 points, and off the bench Clif Colbert scored 14 and Jordan Sugars added 13 for the Midshipmen (14-6, 3-2). Navy shot only 19-of-61 from the field.
- Richard, Miller lead Army past Navy
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?