Richard, Miller lead Army past Navy
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP)—Cleveland Richard scored 17 points and Josh Miller added 14 as Army edged Navy 76-71 on Sunday.
The Black Knights (5-13, 1-3) led 33-26 at the half and shot 26-of-40 for the game.
Adam Teague scored 16 points, and off the bench Clif Colbert scored 14 and Jordan Sugars added 13 for the Midshipmen (14-6, 3-2). Navy shot only 19-of-61 from the field.
- Central Arkansas 92, Northwestern State 86
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs