Presbyterian 58, N.C.-Asheville 68
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP)—John Williams and Reid Augst each scored 15 points to help UNC Asheville beat Presbyterian 68-58 on Saturday night.
Williams added eight rebounds and five blocks for the Bulldogs (9-11, 5-4 Big South Conference). UNC Asheville shot 42.6 from the field (23-for-54), and 89.5 percent from the free-throw line (17-for-19).
Bryan Bostic’s free-throw with 5:03 remaining in the second half tied the score at 54-54. But Williams scored six straight points en route to a 14-4 run to seal the game for the Bulldogs.
Presbyterian (8-12, 5-4) was led by Travis Sligh, who scored 16 points and grabbed nine rebounds. Bostic had 15 points and Al’Lonzo Coleman added 10 points and 10 rebounds.
- A look back at the bizarre recruiting odyssey of DeAndre Daniels
- No. 11 Louisville runs away from Texas Southern 102-71
- Short-handed Boilermakers crush Cleveland State, 77-53
- Bullock has 26 and 10 to lead Providence past UMass 75-69
- Kansas forward Bragg charged with misdemeanor battery
- South Carolina rolls on without leading scorer, rebounder