Gardner-Webb beats Charleston Southern 86-70
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP)—Grayson Flittner scored 24 points to lead five Gardner-Webb players in double figures in an 86-70 win over Charleston Southern on Saturday night.
Aaron Linn, Auryn MacMillan and Jonathan Moore scored 15 points apiece, while Takayo Siddle added 11 for the Runnin’ Bulldogs (9-10, 5-4 Big South Conference). Joshua Henley grabbed 11 rebounds.
Flittner went 6-for-10 from beyond the arc, while Siddle shot 3 of 5 from the 3-point line. Gardner-Webb totaled 12 3-pointers.
Joel Lamb led the Buccaneers (5-13, 1-7) with 17 points and nine rebounds. Jamarco Warren scored 16 points, Kelvin Martin added 11 and Giedrius Knysas chipped in 10. Warren went 3-for-7 from 3-point range.
Gardner-Webb built an early lead into a 45-30 halftime advantage.
- Ex-ball boy alleges Syracuse assistant molested him for 12 years
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims