Bradley wins 68-56 over Indiana State
PEORIA, Ill. (AP)—Eddren McCain scored a game-high 14 points to lead Bradley 68-56 over Indiana State on Saturday night.
Sam Maniscalco came off the bench and chipped in 11 points and Theron Wilson had 10 points and six rebounds for the Braves (12-8, 6-3 Missouri Valley).
Bradley hit 25-of-44 field goal attempts, or about 57 percent. That was compared with just 22-of-55, or 40 percent, for the Sycamores (4-16, 2-7).
The Braves, who wore 1985-1986 replica jerseys, led 32-24 at the half in a game which featured five lead changes. Bradley’s biggest lead after the half was 19 points with 4:26 remaining.
The Sycamores floundered on offense, scoring 16 points in the paint, compared with 28 by the Braves.
Rashad Reed had 12 points and Harry Marshall added 11 for Indiana State. Carl Richard had a game-high 12 rebounds.
- Bradley wins 68-56 over Indiana State
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?