Troy beats Arkansas-Little Rock 63-58
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Michael Volger and Richard Delk each scored 18 points to lead Troy to a 63-58 win over Arkansas-Little Rock on Saturday night.
The Trojans (11-10, 6-3 Sun Belt Conference) have three straight conference games on the road, including six of their last seven games. Tom Jervis grabbed 11 rebounds and block five shots, while Brandon Hazzard had 12 points.
Troy held Arkansas-Little Rock (14-6, 7-2 SBC) to 34.4 percent from the field, including hitting just 6-of-23 three-point attempts.
Shane Edwards led Arkansas-Little Rock with 19 points and 11 rebounds. Curtis Jackson had 13 points, Steven Moore 11, and Brandon Patterson added 10 points and 10 rebounds.
Jackson hit a 3-pointer to cut Troy’s lead to six points with 1:21 left in the second half. But Jervis later gave the Trojans enough cushion with a basket to pull away.
- The UNC NIT banner question is answered
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims