Yale defeats Brown 57-55
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP)—Ross Morin scored 20 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Yale over Brown 57-55 in an Ivy League contest Friday.
The win was Yale?s fifth in a row and second straight against Brown in a week?s time. Yale improved to 7-9 and 2-0 in the Ivy League for the first time since 2002.
Alex Zampier added 12 points for the Bulldogs.
Matt Mullery paced Brown (6-10, 0-2) with 22 points and 9 rebounds. Adriam Williams added 16 points.
Brown had the ball for the final 18 seconds with a chance to tie the game but never got a shot off.
- Yale defeats Brown 57-55
- The 10 highest-paid college basketball coaches
- One unlikely secret to Gonzaga's success: A recruiting pitch 'nobody really wants'
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin is the world's biggest Pitbull fan
- Death threats to a ref – the lunatics are threatening to overtake Kentucky's fan base
- Why Sindarius Thornwell's one-man NCAA tournament run ranks among best since 2000
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook