N.C.-Wilmington 57, Old Dominion 87
NORFOLK, Va. (AP)—Marsharee Neely scored a career-high 20 points to lead four Old Dominion players in double figures as the Monarchs routed North Carolina-Wilmington 87-57 on Wednesday night.
Old Dominion (11-7, 4-4 Colonial Athletic Association) scored 38 points off 21 Seahawks turnovers.
The Monarchs never trailed and led 46-29 at halftime. Old Dominion led by as many as 36 points at 74-38 with 10:01 left and shot 57.1 percent for the game (36 of 63).
UNC-Wilmington (4-16, 1-7) has lost three straight, and failed to reach 60 points in its last five losses.
The Seahawks were also outrebounded 38-26.
Neely shot 7 of 8 from the floor, including 4 of 5 from 3-point range. Ben Finney added 14 points for Old Dominion, and Kent Bazemore and Kevon Carter scored 11 apiece.
Dominique Lacy was the only Seahawks player in double figures with 14 points.
- N.C.-Wilmington 57, Old Dominion 87
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four