N. Iowa rallies past Bradley 66-61
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (AP)—Ali Farokhmanesh scored 17 points and Northern Iowa rallied from a 10-point second-half deficit to beat Bradley 66-61 Wednesday to maintain its Missouri Valley Conference lead.
The Panthers (13-6, 7-1) trailed 50-40 with 10:12 left in the game. But they took a 53-52 lead on Farokhmanesh’s 3-pointer with 4:40 left and never trailed again.
Kwadzo Ahelegbe had 13 points and Johnny Moran and Adam Koch added 11 each for the Panthers, who have won seven straight games. UNI was 10-for-21 from 3-point range and outscored the Bears (11-8, 5-3) 18-6 from the free throw line.
Dodie Dunson was 5-for-9 on 3-point attempts and finished with 20 points. Sam Maniscalco added 16 points.
Theron Wilson came into the game averaging 14 points and seven rebounds for Bradley, but he was held scoreless and attempted just three points.
- N. Iowa rallies past Bradley 66-61
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Follow NCAA tournament Elite Eight action