Wofford holds off The Citadel 66-63
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP)—Noah Dahlman scored 17 points and hit two late free throws to help Wofford hold off The Citadel 66-63 on Saturday night.
The Terriers (7-7, 3-2 Southern Conference) led by 16 points in the first half and 35-25 at halftime.
The Bulldogs (8-10, 3-4) moved ahead for the first time at 49-48 with 9:23 left. The lead subsequently changed hands five more times.
With the Terriers ahead 64-60, Daniel Eykyn hit a 3-pointer with 1:48 left to pull The Citadel within a point. Dahlman made the first of two free throws with 1:32 left, then again went 1-for-2 with 10 seconds remaining. Zach Urbanus missed a 3-point attempt to tie.
Junior Salters added 15 points for Wofford, Terry Martin scored 12 and Kevin Giltner had 11.
Demetrius Nelson led The Citadel with 14 points and nine rebounds. Cosmo Morabbi had 12 points and Cameron Nelson added 10.
- St. Francis edges Central Connecticut State 59-57
- Graham's 27 lead No. 6 Kansas past No. 3 Oklahoma 76-72
- Ochefu scores 25, No. 1 Villanova beats St. John's 73-63
- Jackson leads Notre Dame to upset of No. 13 Louisville 71-66
- No. 14 Iowa State beats No. 24 Texas 85-75
- Michigan scores final 11 points to beat No. 18 Purdue 61-56