UNLV beats Wyoming 83-66
LAS VEGAS (AP)—Wink Adams scored 20 points Saturday night to lead UNLV to an 83-66 victory against Wyoming.
Rene Rougeau added 14 points and eight rebounds to help UNLV (14-4, 2-2) snap a two-game Mountain West Conference losing streak.
UNLV’s Tre’Von Willis added 13 points and Darris Santee had 10.
The Rebels, led by 6 offensive rebounds from Rougeau, held a 43-33 edge in rebounds.
UNLV trailed 26-20 with seven minutes left in the first half before Adams scored nine consecutive points over the next two minutes to give the Rebels the lead for good.
Wyoming (12-5, 1-2) got a game-high 21 points from Sean Ogirri, who hit 7 of his 15 3-point attempts. Tyson Johnson and Afam Muojeke each added 14 points for the Cowboys.
- UNC's alumni game looks like a lot of fun
- Gonzaga, Villanova, Kansas stay 1-2-3 in AP poll
- No. 19 Florida St. bounces back with rout of Boston College
- Morris, Thomas lead Iowa St past Texas Tech, 82-80 in OT
- SEC features several teams sitting on NCAA Tournament bubble
- No. 11 Wisconsin beats No. 23 Maryland 71-60 in Big 10 tilt