Lehigh defeats Army 77-57
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Marquis Hall scored 20 points and Zahir Carrington added 18, leading Lehigh to a 77-57 victory over Army on Saturday night.
Rob Keefer added 14 points for Lehigh (11-6, 1-2 Patriot League), which shot 10-for-20 from 3-point range and snapped a two-game conference losing streak.
Julian Simmons and Cleveland Richard each scored 14 points, and Tyrell Thompson added 13 for Army (4-13, 0-3), which shot 33 percent.
Lehigh outscored Army 24-14 in the paint and 11-2 on second-chance points.
- Tom Crean accidentally sends weird tweet not meant for the public to see
- Pearl: Auburn's Kareem Canty leaves team, school to turn pro
- Davis helps No. 19 Dayton beat Rhode Island 68-66
- UNC's Roy Williams: 'I feel fine' after vertigo attack at BC
- Yale winning streak at 11 after 75-65 win over Dartmouth
- Tough road awaits surging Wisconsin, back in Big Ten picture