Rutty leads Quinnipiac past St Francis NY 70-44
NEW YORK (AP)—Justin Rutty scored 20 points and James Feldeine had 17 to help Quinnipiac College defeat St. Francis, N.Y., 70-44 Thursday night.
James Johnson added 13 points and Louis Brookins had 11 rebounds for the Bobcats (8-8, 4-2 Northeast Conference), who led 29-19 at the half.
Ricky Cadell had 20 points and John Gooden scored eight for the Terriers (4-12, 2-4).
Cadell’s 3-pointer got St. Francis within 18-16 with 4:46 left in the first half, but Quinnipiac took control with an 11-3 run to close out the half.
- Rutty leads Quinnipiac past St Francis NY 70-44
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Oregon team breakdown
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Butler team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown