Dunson leads Bradley past Indiana State
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP)—Dodie Dunson scored 15 points to help Bradley defeat Indiana State 63-52 on Tuesday night.
Theron Wilson scored 12 points and Sam Maniscalco added 11 for the Braves (11-6, 5-1 Missouri Valley).
Rashad Reed scored 12 points, Jay Tunnell scored 11 and Aaron Carter and Jordan Printy each added 10 for the Sycamores (4-13, 2-4).
Indiana State played without leading scorer Harry Marshall. Media reports say the guard hurt his hamstring Saturday against Illinois State and is day-to-day.
Bradley led 28-22 at halftime, and led 48-46 before going on a 14-3 run to take a 62-49 lead with 1:11 to play.
The Braves forced 15 turnovers and held the Sycamores to 34 percent shooting.
- A sign mocking Jared Sullinger will soon hang at his mom's house
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game