Gabiddon helps keep UTSA streak going
SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Travis Gabiddon scored 17 points and Texas-San Antonio pushed its winning streak to six games with a 58-49 win over McNeese State on Saturday.
Gabbidon scored 14 of his points in the second half for UTSA (9-4, 1-0 Southland) in a sloppy game for both schools. The Roadrunners shot just 33 percent from the field but forced 25 turnovers.
John Pichon scored 10 points and was the only player in double figures for McNeese State (6-8, 0-1).
Omar Johnson added 13 points for UTSA.
- Gabiddon helps keep UTSA streak going
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four