Gabiddon helps keep UTSA streak going
SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Travis Gabiddon scored 17 points and Texas-San Antonio pushed its winning streak to six games with a 58-49 win over McNeese State on Saturday.
Gabbidon scored 14 of his points in the second half for UTSA (9-4, 1-0 Southland) in a sloppy game for both schools. The Roadrunners shot just 33 percent from the field but forced 25 turnovers.
John Pichon scored 10 points and was the only player in double figures for McNeese State (6-8, 0-1).
Omar Johnson added 13 points for UTSA.
- T. Boone Pickens takes aim at Nebraska, Mizzou and Texas A&M
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case