Sacramento St. 42, Montana St. 61
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP)—Erik Rush scored 12 points and Will Bynum added 11 to lead Montana State to a 61-42 win over Sacramento State on Thursday night.
Divaldo Mbunga had a career-high seven blocked shots and grabbed 10 rebounds for the Bobcats (8-6, 1-2 Big Sky). MSU finished with a season-best 12 blocked shots and limited Sacramento State to 27 percent shooting, including 15 percent in the first half.
Sacramento State (1-15, 0-3) fell behind 11-0 in the first 5:17 and went without a field goal for the final 11:15 of the first half. The Hornets trailed 30-15 at the break.
Justin Eller scored 11 points for Sacramento State, while Donald Thomas finished with 10. Loren Leath, who entered the game averaging 15 points, was held to four.
- No. 11 Louisville beats St. John's 73-58
- NCAA accuses Louisville, Pitino of violations in escort case
- Arizona adds to 2017 class with Lee's commitment
- Two conferences to experiment with restricted arc appeals
- Baylor under investigation for alleged Title IX violations
- Michigan State forward Gavin Schilling needs knee surgery
- Louisville-St. John's Preview
- Izzo isn't sure what to expect from new-look Michigan State
- Eustachy to remain with Colorado St. through 2020-21 season
- NC State hires ex-Kansas State coach Asbury as analyst
- Calipari, Kentucky picked to win SEC men's title yet again
- High-profile coaches learning it takes time to win in SEC