Ark.-Little Rock beats North Texas in OT, 78-77
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Steven Moore scored 17 points and pulled down four rebounds to lead Arkansas-Little Rock to a 78-77 overtime win Thursday night over North Texas.
North Texas (8-7) held a 44-42 lead at half time. But Arkansas-Little Rock (10-5) battled back to leave regulation play at a 69-point tie.
Forward John Fowler added 14 points in the win for the Trojans, while Shane Edwards and Matt Mouzy each added 12 points. Arkansas-Little Rock turned the ball over 14 times during the game.
North Texas struggled through the game with turnovers, losing the ball 20 times in the loss. But the Mean Green truly suffered from beyond the arc, hitting only two of their 17 attempts during the game.
Eric Tramiel led North Texas in the loss, making 21 points and pulling in eight rebounds.
- Ark.-Little Rock beats North Texas in OT, 78-77
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0