Ark.-Little Rock beats North Texas in OT, 78-77
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Steven Moore scored 17 points and pulled down four rebounds to lead Arkansas-Little Rock to a 78-77 overtime win Thursday night over North Texas.
North Texas (8-7) held a 44-42 lead at half time. But Arkansas-Little Rock (10-5) battled back to leave regulation play at a 69-point tie.
Forward John Fowler added 14 points in the win for the Trojans, while Shane Edwards and Matt Mouzy each added 12 points. Arkansas-Little Rock turned the ball over 14 times during the game.
North Texas struggled through the game with turnovers, losing the ball 20 times in the loss. But the Mean Green truly suffered from beyond the arc, hitting only two of their 17 attempts during the game.
Eric Tramiel led North Texas in the loss, making 21 points and pulling in eight rebounds.
- Harvard beats Cornell 65-56, clinches Ivy title
- Hoosiers use late surge to upset No. 4 Hawkeyes 85-78
- Texas lurking near top of Big 12 as 'havoc' takes hold
- Bird scores 24 points, California beats No. 11 Oregon 83-63
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58