Dale has 20 to lead Cornell over Bucknell
ITHACA, N.Y. (AP)—Louis Dale had 20 points, 10 rebounds and five assists as Cornell scored 52 second-half points and beat Bucknell 75-64 on Tuesday night.
Ryan Wittman added 17 points, freshman Chris Wroblewski had a career-high 13, and Jeff Foote had 12 points, nine rebounds and five blocks for the Big Red (9-6), who won their fourth in a row.
Bryan Cohen had 20 points and G.W. Boon had 15 to lead the Bison (3-11), who lost to Cornell for the first time in six meetings.
After shooting just 28 percent in the first half, Cornell connected on 15-of-23 shots after halftime. The Big Red also limited Bucknell to 38 percent shooting for the game and outrebounded the Bison 40-31.
- Dale has 20 to lead Cornell over Bucknell
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Isaac Humphries' exit means Kentucky may lose eight of its top nine players
- The 12 most intriguing (or confusing) hires of the college basketball coaching carousel
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'
- Zach Collins enters draft, becomes Gonzaga's first one-and-done
- Memphis AD's statement on rash of transfers badly misses the mark