Dale has 20 to lead Cornell over Bucknell
ITHACA, N.Y. (AP)—Louis Dale had 20 points, 10 rebounds and five assists as Cornell scored 52 second-half points and beat Bucknell 75-64 on Tuesday night.
Ryan Wittman added 17 points, freshman Chris Wroblewski had a career-high 13, and Jeff Foote had 12 points, nine rebounds and five blocks for the Big Red (9-6), who won their fourth in a row.
Bryan Cohen had 20 points and G.W. Boon had 15 to lead the Bison (3-11), who lost to Cornell for the first time in six meetings.
After shooting just 28 percent in the first half, Cornell connected on 15-of-23 shots after halftime. The Big Red also limited Bucknell to 38 percent shooting for the game and outrebounded the Bison 40-31.
- Hansbrough and Patterson are rocking 2009's hottest fashions
- Judge to review surveillance video in Appling gun case
- Arkansas using overseas trip to help mesh overhauled roster
- Former Chicago high school basketball standout gunned down
- Former Houston guard L.J. Rose to transfer to BYU
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout