Radford defeats Coastal Carolina 68-52
CONWAY, S.C. (AP)—Joey Lynch-Flohr scored 17 points to lead Radford to a 68-52 victory over Coastal Carolina on Monday night.
Artsiom Parakhouski added 15 points and had 12 rebounds for the Highlanders (6-9, 3-1 Big South Conference), who ended the Chanticleers’ four-game winning streak.
Radford led 33-31 with 17:03 left before going on a 9-0 run, capped by Chris McEachin’s layup, for a 42-31 advantage with 12:11 remaining.
Coastal Carolina (7-8, 1-2) cut the lead to 53-47 on Steven Sexton’s 3-pointer with 5 minutes remaining but Lynch-Flohr converted a three-point play for a nine-point lead with 4:35 left.
Joseph Harris was 11 of 13 from the field to lead the Chanticleers with 25 points. Mario Sisinni added for Coastal Carolina, which shot 32.8 percent from the field (22 of 67).
McEachin added 14 points for the Highlanders.
- Even renewable energy is now available in burnt orange
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT
- Villanova cruises by DePaul 86-59 in 1st game as No. 1 team
- Late basket helps No. 12 Miami edge Pittsburgh 65-63
- No. 22 Kentucky has it easy against Georgia in an 82-48 rout
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne