Radford defeats Coastal Carolina 68-52
CONWAY, S.C. (AP)—Joey Lynch-Flohr scored 17 points to lead Radford to a 68-52 victory over Coastal Carolina on Monday night.
Artsiom Parakhouski added 15 points and had 12 rebounds for the Highlanders (6-9, 3-1 Big South Conference), who ended the Chanticleers’ four-game winning streak.
Radford led 33-31 with 17:03 left before going on a 9-0 run, capped by Chris McEachin’s layup, for a 42-31 advantage with 12:11 remaining.
Coastal Carolina (7-8, 1-2) cut the lead to 53-47 on Steven Sexton’s 3-pointer with 5 minutes remaining but Lynch-Flohr converted a three-point play for a nine-point lead with 4:35 left.
Joseph Harris was 11 of 13 from the field to lead the Chanticleers with 25 points. Mario Sisinni added for Coastal Carolina, which shot 32.8 percent from the field (22 of 67).
McEachin added 14 points for the Highlanders.
- Radford defeats Coastal Carolina 68-52
- The 10 highest-paid college basketball coaches
- One unlikely secret to Gonzaga's success: A recruiting pitch 'nobody really wants'
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin is the world's biggest Pitbull fan
- Death threats to a ref – the lunatics are threatening to overtake Kentucky's fan base
- Why Sindarius Thornwell's one-man NCAA tournament run ranks among best since 2000
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook