Mitchem scores 19 in TCU’s 81-67 win over CSU
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP)—Keion Mitchem scored 19 points and Zvonko Buljan added 18 for TCU, which beat Colorado State 81-67 on Saturday night in the conference opener for both teams.
Kevin Langford added 16 points and Edvinas Ruzgas had 10 for the Horned Frogs (9-5, 1-0 Mountain West).
Willis Gardner, who was 8 of 10 from the field, had 23 points to lead Colorado State (5-10, 0-1). Marcus Walker scored 16 points.
The Horned Frogs shot 54 percent from the field, including 65 percent in the second half.
TCU took a 34-31 halftime lead before outscoring the Rams 47-36 in the second half.
- Mitchem scores 19 in TCU's 81-67 win over CSU
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?