Robert Morris defeats St. Francis, Pa., 78-60
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP)—Jeremy Chappell hit five 3-pointers and led all scorers with 23 points, helping Robert Morris to a 78-60 victory over St. Francis, Pa., on Saturday night.
Chappell shot 5-for-10 from long range, and Bateko Francisco and Rob Robinson each scored 12 points for Robert Morris (7-7).
Grant Surprenant scored 12 points and Steve Profeta 10 for St. Francis, Pa. (4-6), which trailed by 13 points, 44-31, at the break.
Robert Morris shot 13-for-14 from the line and controlled the boards, finishing with a 33-19 rebound advantage.
- A school district investigation may cost Mizzou its top recruit
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game