Radford beats Presbyterian 65-55
CLINTON, S.C. (AP)—Joey Lynch-Flohr scored 15 points on 6-of-11 shooting to lead Radford to a 65-55 win over Presbyterian College on Saturday night.
Artisom Parakhouski added 14 points and 14 rebounds for the Highlanders (5-9, 2-1 Big South Conference). Amir Johnson chipped in with 13 points.
Pierre Miller led the Blue Hose (5-9, 2-1) with 15 points. Josh Johnson added 13 points, three assists and four steals. Chase Holmes finished with 12 points.
Radford shot 53.1 percent from the field (26-for-49), including 51.7 percent (15-for-29) in the first half. They held a 36-18 halftime lead.
Presbyterian shot only 33.3 percent (7-for-21) in the first half, and shot 43.5 percent for the game (20-for-46).
Radford outrebounded the Blue Hose 37-21.
- The 10 biggest NCAA tournament upsets of the decade
- Bird scores 24 points, California beats No. 11 Oregon 83-63
- Emery propels BYU past San Francisco 114-89
- DeCosey scores 23, Temple rallies to beat UConn 63-58
- Louisiana-Monroe knocks off Arkansas-Little Rock 86-82
- Boise State tries to rebound from controversial ending