Richard leads Army past Dartmouth, 61-54
HANOVER, N.H. (AP)—Cleveland Richard scored 20 points and hit a 3-pointer with just over a minute left, helping Army on a big late run to beat Dartmouth 61-54 on Saturday night.
The Black Knights (4-9) outscored Dartmouth (2-10) 21-4 over the final 7:22, overcoming a 10-point deficit to snap a two-game skid and win their second road game of the season.
Freshman guard Julian Simmons made his first career start for Army and had 15 points on 6-of-11 shooting.
Alex Barnett led the Big Green with 17 points and seven rebounds. Clive Weeden added 10 points, all in the second half.
- Izzo tops MSU win list in 106-68 win over UMass
- No. 18 Purdue beats No. 8 Michigan State 82-81 in OT
- Villanova cruises by DePaul 86-59 in 1st game as No. 1 team
- Late basket helps No. 12 Miami edge Pittsburgh 65-63
- No. 22 Kentucky has it easy against Georgia in an 82-48 rout
- No. 19 Dayton rallies late for 76-74 win over Duquesne