Richard leads Army past Dartmouth, 61-54
HANOVER, N.H. (AP)—Cleveland Richard scored 20 points and hit a 3-pointer with just over a minute left, helping Army on a big late run to beat Dartmouth 61-54 on Saturday night.
The Black Knights (4-9) outscored Dartmouth (2-10) 21-4 over the final 7:22, overcoming a 10-point deficit to snap a two-game skid and win their second road game of the season.
Freshman guard Julian Simmons made his first career start for Army and had 15 points on 6-of-11 shooting.
Alex Barnett led the Big Green with 17 points and seven rebounds. Clive Weeden added 10 points, all in the second half.
- Richard leads Army past Dartmouth, 61-54
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot