Navy beats Wofford 75-70
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP)—Chris Harris scored 17 points to lead five players in double figures as Navy defeated Wofford 75-70 on Friday night.
Adam Teague scored 16 points for Navy (10-4), which improved to 7-0 at home this season. O.J. Avworo contributed a career-high 12 points and also dished out eight assists for the Midshipmen, who have won 10 non-conference games in a season for only the third time since joining the Patriot League in 1991-92. Clif Colbert added 11 points and Kaleo Kina chipped in with 10 points.
Navy is 5-1 all-time against Wofford.
Noah Dahlman and Tim Johnson both had career-highs with 22 and 20 points, respectively, for the Terriers (4-5). Johnson notched a double-double, also grabbing 16 rebounds.
- Separating fact from fiction about Corey Fisher's 105-point game
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case