Idaho St defeats N Colorado 62-61 (OT)
POCATELLO, Idaho (AP)—Center Deividas Busma’s tip-in just before the buzzer gave Idaho State a 62-61 overtime win Thursday over the University of Northern Colorado.
The game was tied at 55 at the end of regulation.
In the second half, Northern Colorado (5-9, 1-1 Big Sky) built leads of as much as nine points, the latest with 7:37 remaining, before Idaho State (4-10, 1-0) rallied to tie the game at 53 with 2:06 left.
Idaho State was led by guard Amorrow Morgan with 18 points, guard Kal Bay with 13 points and forward Chron Tatum with 11.
Northern Colorado’s leading scorer was guard Will Figures, who had 20 points. Forward Jabril Banks grabbed 11 rebounds and scored 10 points.
Northern Colorado led 28-26 at halftime.
- Idaho St defeats N Colorado 62-61 (OT)
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0