Davis scores 18 in 72-60 A&M win over Rice
HOUSTON (AP)—Bryan Davis scored 18 points and pulled down 10 rebounds to lead Texas A&M to a 72-60 victory over Rice on Wednesday.
Chinemelu Elonu added 14 points and eight rebounds for the Aggies, while Josh Carter had 11 and Donald Sloan scored 10. Texas A&M has won eight straight and is off to a 12-1 start for the second straight season.
Rodney Foster, who had 18 points, was the only player to score in double figures for Rice (5-8). He was 3-of-4 from 3-point range for the Owls.
- Davis scores 18 in 72-60 A&M win over Rice
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Best bets for Saturday's Elite Eight matchups
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2