Alabama defeats Quincy 86-58
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP)—Senario Hillman scored 17 points to pace all five Alabama starters in double figures and the Crimson Tide defeated Quincy 86-58 on Tuesday night.
Ronald Steele added 14, Justin Knox had 10 and Alonzo Gee and JaMychal Green scored 13 apiece in Alabama’s fourth straight win.
The Crimson Tide (9-3) started the second half on a 13-0 run which pushed the lead to 48-29 on a Hillman jumper with 17:10 left to play.
Alabama, which switched to a four-guard lineup in the second half, had a season-high 13 steals, including six by Hillman.
Quincy (6-3) committed 22 turnovers, the most by an Alabama opponent this season.
Quincy, which entered the game with all five starters averaging in double figures, had 14 points each from Billy Baptist and Mookie Pierre.
- Tyler Smith: College basketball's next European defection?
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims