Texas A&M defeats Sam Houston 60-50
COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP)—Chinemelu Elonu scored 11 points and had 11 rebounds to help Texas A&M win its seventh straight Sunday night with a 60-50 victory over Sam Houston State.
B.J. Holmes came off the bench to add 11 points and Bryan Davis scored 10 and had three blocked shots for the Aggies (11-1).
Ashton Mitchell scored 16 points to lead Sam Houston State (5-6). DeLuis Ramirez added 10.
Texas A&M led throughout the game.
The Aggies shot 41 percent from the field while Sam Houston State shot 33 percent.
- Texas A&M defeats Sam Houston 60-50
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Gonzaga's Mark Few doesn't feel he needs a Final Four to validate his legacy
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin