Lehigh beats Longwood 72-57
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Zahir Carrington and Phil Anderson each had a double-double Sunday, leading Lehigh to a 72-57 victory over Longwood.
Carrington finished with a team-high 17 points and a career-best 15 rebounds. Anderson matched his career best with 16 points and added a career-high 12 rebounds for the Mountain Hawks (8-3).
Durann Neil hit six 3-pointers and scored 18 points, and Dana Smith added 11 for the Lancers (6-7).
Lehigh led 32-19 at halftime. Longwood had 25 fouls, more than double the Mountain Hawks’ 11.
Lehigh is off to its best start to a season since 1980.
- The worst foul in tournament history? Pitt’s error hands Butler win
- Judge to review surveillance video in Appling gun case
- Arkansas using overseas trip to help mesh overhauled roster
- Former Chicago high school basketball standout gunned down
- Former Houston guard L.J. Rose to transfer to BYU
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout