Lehigh beats Longwood 72-57
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Zahir Carrington and Phil Anderson each had a double-double Sunday, leading Lehigh to a 72-57 victory over Longwood.
Carrington finished with a team-high 17 points and a career-best 15 rebounds. Anderson matched his career best with 16 points and added a career-high 12 rebounds for the Mountain Hawks (8-3).
Durann Neil hit six 3-pointers and scored 18 points, and Dana Smith added 11 for the Lancers (6-7).
Lehigh led 32-19 at halftime. Longwood had 25 fouls, more than double the Mountain Hawks’ 11.
Lehigh is off to its best start to a season since 1980.
- Fernandez's 19 lead Temple past Duquesne 78-73
- Gonzaga's Mark Few doesn't feel he needs a Final Four to validate his legacy
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Indiana hires Dayton's Archie Miller as new coach
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare